NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that STAR Transit will hold two public meetings to involve citizen participation regarding new public transportation options in the city of Duncanville. Anyone wishing to make comments is invited to attend and express their views.
Public Meeting #1 (In person)
When: Wednesday, June 21 @ 6:00 pm
Where: Duncanville City Hall, 203 E Wheatland Rd, Duncanville, TX 75116
Public Meeting #2 (Virtual)
When: Friday, June 23 @ 1:00 pm
Via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81832358672
Dial: +1 719 359 4580 US (Meeting ID: 818 3235 8672)
Assistive listening devices, materials in other alternative formats, American Sign Language interpreters and other accommodations will be made available upon request. Contact Teresa Elliott, 469-474-2309 (V), 1-800-RELAYTX (735-2989) (TTY). Providing at least 72 hours notice will help to ensure availability.
Un traductor español estará disponible.
The public comment period will end at the close of business on July 7, 2023. There are several ways to complete a Public Comment Form.
- Complete and submit the form online: Public Comment Form
- Mail: Print and complete the Duncanville_PMCommentForm_6 2023 (En español: PublicMeetingCommentForm_Spanish_6 2023) and mail to: STAR Transit, Attention Teresa Elliott, P.O. Box 703, Terrell, TX 75160
- Fax: Print and complete the Duncanville_PMCommentForm_6 2023 (En español: PublicMeetingCommentForm_Spanish_6 2023) and fax to (972) 563-0048.
- Pick up a form at Operations Center: STAR Transit, 500 Industrial Blvd., Terrell, Texas 75160
- Email: Email request to STAR Transit Customer Care at [email protected]
For more information, call 877-631-5278 or go to STAR Transit’s website, www.STARtransit.org.