NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that STAR Transit will hold two virtual public meetings to involve citizen participation regarding service changes in Seagoville. STAR Transit will provide information regarding revisions and implementation of same day service, the STARNow App and fares. Anyone wishing to make comments are invited to attend and express their views.
When: Thursday, September 16 @ 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
STAR Transit will conduct these meetings via phone/virtual conference. The virtual meeting(s) are accessible in the following ways:
Via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83233610003
Dial: 1 346 248 7799 (Meeting ID: 832 3361 0003)
Assistive listening devices, materials in other alternative formats, American Sign Language interpreters and other accommodations will be made available upon request. Contact Teresa Elliott, 469-474-2309 (V), 1-800-RELAYTX (735-2989) (TTY). Providing at least 72 hours notice (or two weeks notice for American Sign Language interpreters) will help to ensure availability. Un traductor español estará disponible.
The public comment period will be open through the close of business on September 30, 2021. There are several ways to complete a Public Meeting Comment Form.
- Complete and submit the form online: Public Comment Form
- Mail: Print and complete the PublicMeetingCommentForm_9 16 21 and mail to: STAR Transit, Attention Teresa Elliott, P.O. Box 703, Terrell, TX 75160
- Fax: Print and complete the PublicMeetingCommentForm_9 16 21 and fax to (972) 563-0048.
- Pick up a form at Operations Center: STAR Transit, 500 Industrial Blvd., Terrell, Texas 75160
- Email: Email request to STAR Transit Customer Care at [email protected]
For more information, call 877-631-5278 or go to STAR Transit’s website, www.STARtransit.org.