GoLink Inland Port Connect, an on-demand service provided by the Southern Dallas County Inland Port Transportation Management Association (IPTMA).
How to Schedule a Ride
- Download the latest version of DART’s free GoPass app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Select “Plan” within the app and enter your location and destination information.
- Choose your desired trip option – GoLink and UberPool will appear as selections, if they are available for your planned trip.
- If you choose GoLink, continue booking in the GoPass app. Be sure to specify if you need an ADA-accessible vehicle. For UberPool trips, you will be linked to the Uber app to complete your request.
- For GoLink: Purchase a DART fare within the GoPass app, if you don’t already have one, or use your stored GoPass Tap card for payment.
- Once you book your trip, the GoPass app will provide your driver’s name, the vehicle type, license plate number and pickup location.
Don’t have a smartphone?
Book your trip by calling 877-631-5278.
Note: Phone reservations must be made in advance. Only same-day trips accepted. Reservations accepted Monday – Friday, starting at 4:30 a.m.
- Your GoLink fare is covered by a valid contactless DART fare when booked through the GoPass app or by calling 877-631-5278.
- GoLink fares are per person, per trip – children under 5 may ride free when accompanied by an adult with a valid fare.
Note: If using GoPass Tap, each person must have their own GoPass Tap card.
- Enter your current location and desired destination, either with the app or by calling 877-631-5278.
- Do you need an ADA-compliant vehicle? Make sure to request it when booking. Riders with disabilities may bring service animals on board.
- All trips require a reservation. No walk-ups allowed.
- Be ready. Vehicles depart briefly after arriving at the pick-up point noted by the app.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a fare-paying adult.
- Need to cancel a trip? Let us know before the vehicle arrives, either via the app or by phone.
Service is not available on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Need Further Assistance?
- Assistance with booking a ride, contact us at 877-631-5278.
- Visit DART.org/fares to learn about available fare types or call 214-979-1111.
- Visit Southern Dallas County Inland Port Transportation Management Association (IPTMA) to learn about additional Inland Port transportation options.