NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that STAR Transit will hold two public meetings to involve citizen participation regarding service changes in Terrell, Kaufman and Balch Springs. STAR Transit will provide information regarding revisions, additions, the STARNow App and fares. Anyone wishing to make comments are invited to attend and express their views.
When: Thursday, August 6, 2020 at Noon and 4:00 pm
In accordance with an Order of the Office of the Governor issued on March 16, 2020, to advance the public health goal limiting face-to-face meetings (also called “social distancing”), in an effort to slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, STAR Transit will conduct these meetings via phone/virtual conference. The virtual meeting(s) are accessible in the following ways:
- Via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5572194893
- One tap mobile: +13462487799,,5572194893# US (Houston)
- Dial by your location, Meeting ID: 557 219 4893: +1 253 215 8782 US
- STAR Transit’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/startransit/
Assistive listening devices, materials in other alternative formats, American Sign Language interpreters and other accommodations will be made available upon request. Contact Teresa Elliott, 469-474-2309 (V), 1-800-RELAYTX (735-2989) (TTY). Providing at least 72 hours notice (or two weeks notice for American Sign Language interpreters) will help to ensure availability.
Un traductor español estará disponible.
The public comment period will be open through the close of business on August 20, 2020. There are several ways to complete a Public Meeting Comment Form.
- Complete and submit the form online: Public Meeting Comment Form
- Mail: Print and complete the Public Meeting Comment Form and mail to: STAR Transit, Attention Teresa Elliott, P.O. Box 703, Terrell, TX 75160
- Fax: Print and complete the Public Meeting Comment Form and fax to (972) 563-0048.
- Pick up a form at Operations Center: STAR Transit, 500 Industrial Blvd., Terrell, Texas 75160
- Email: Email request to STAR Transit Customer Care at [email protected]
For more information, call 877-631-5278 or go to STAR Transit’s website, www.STARtransit.org.