NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that STAR Transit will hold one public meeting to involve citizen participation regarding transportation in Mesquite including changes to the Mesquite COMPASS route and the addition of Mobility on Demand. STAR Transit will provide information regarding the revisions and additions including route map and schedule. Anyone wishing to make comments are invited to attend and express their views.
Monday, July 22, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Mesquite Arts Center (1527 N. Galloway Ave., Mesquite, TX 75149)
Transportation is available within the city limits of Mesquite. Call 877-631-5278 to schedule a ride. Advanced booking is required. Space is limited. First come, first served.
This facility is accessible to persons using wheelchairs and others with disabilities. Informational material is available in large print. Assistive listening devices, materials in other alternative formats, American Sign Language interpreters and other accommodations will be made available upon request. Contact Teresa Elliott, 469-474-2309 (V), 1- 800-RELAY TX (735-2989) (TTY). Providing at least 72 hours notice (or two weeks notice for American Sign Language interpreters) will help to ensure availability.
Un traductor español estará disponible.
The public comment period will be open through the close of business on August 5, 2019.
There are several ways to complete a Public Comment Form.
- Complete and submit the form online: Public Comment Form
- Mail: Print and complete the Public Comment Form and mail to: STAR Transit, Attention Teresa Elliott, P.O. Box 703, Terrell, TX 75160
- Fax: Print and complete the Public Comment Form and fax to (972) 563-0048.
- Pick up a form at Operations Center: STAR Transit, 500 Industrial Blvd., Terrell, Texas 75160
- Email: Email request to STAR Transit Customer Care at [email protected]