NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that STAR Transit will hold two public meetings to involve citizen participation regarding new public transportation options in the city of Cedar Hill. Anyone wishing to make comments are invited to attend and express their views.
Public Meeting #1
When: Wednesday, May 10 @ 6:00 pm
Where: Cedar Hill Government Center, 285 Uptown Blvd., Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Public Meeting #2
When: Friday, May 12 @ Noon
Where: Cedar Hill Senior Activity Center, 1740 Mansfield Rd., Cedar Hill, TX 75104
STAR Transit will simultaneously conduct the May 12th meeting via phone/virtual conference. The virtual meeting is accessible in the following ways:
Via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83215752964
Dial: +1 669 444 9171 US (Meeting ID: 832 1575 2964)
Assistive listening devices, materials in other alternative formats, American Sign Language interpreters and other accommodations will be made available upon request. Contact Teresa Elliott, 469-474-2309 (V), 1-800-RELAYTX (735-2989) (TTY). Providing at least 72 hours notice (or two weeks notice for American Sign Language interpreters) will help to ensure availability.
Un traductor español estará disponible.
The public comment period will end at the close of business on May 26, 2023. There are several ways to complete a Public Comment Form.
- Complete and submit the form online: Public Comment Form
- Mail: Print and complete the PublicMeetingCommentForm_5 2023 (En español: PublicMeetingCommentForm_Spanish_5 2023) and mail to: STAR Transit, Attention Teresa Elliott, P.O. Box 703, Terrell, TX 75160
- Fax: Print and complete the PublicMeetingCommentForm_5 2023 (En español: PublicMeetingCommentForm_Spanish_5 2023) and fax to (972) 563-0048.
- Pick up a form at Operations Center: STAR Transit, 500 Industrial Blvd., Terrell, Texas 75160
- Email: Email request to STAR Transit Customer Care at [email protected]
For more information, call 877-631-5278 or go to STAR Transit’s website, www.STARtransit.org.